Chemtrail Awareness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemtrail Awareness

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing - Albert Einstein

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE POLITICS of GEOENGINEERING

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

THE POLITICS of GEOENGINEERING Empty
PostSubject: THE POLITICS of GEOENGINEERING   THE POLITICS of GEOENGINEERING Icon_minitimeTue 26 Jun 2012, 15:52

Pat Mooney from the ETC Group interviewed on the current Rio 20 negotiations (20 June, 2012)

In 1992 our big concern was with bio-piracy and Bio-Pirates. Now our big concern is the Bio-Masters. They're no longer the pirates - they're the
masters. In 1992 they got that part of biological diversity that had value..the 23.8% of the world's biomass that was in the marketplace
already. This time they've come back for the other 76.2 percent of the world's biomass that hasn't been in the market, yet. This is the financialization of nature through the "Green economy"

That's what they're trying to get and they've gone a long way to
getting it. - much more than we expected. We thought, in fact, the G-77 would be tougher in resisting it. In fact if you look at who are the victors here it's really been the private sector and the acceptance of this concept of the financialization of nature it's gone much further than I would have thought."

Question: "Which are the countries which are backing the moves to this kind of poilitics of geoengineering and this kind of stuff?"

Mooney: "They look a lot like me. They speak English
like I do. They've got my kind of skin and my kind of background. It's
the USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, - It's the big, bad former colonial powers. Much less so, Western Europe."

Hands Off Mother Earth

[/url]

Source:-
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2296/913/RIO_20_-_Pat_Mooney_Worried_About_Geoengineering_and_Financialization_of_Nature_..html
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1