Chemtrail Awareness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemtrail Awareness

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing - Albert Einstein

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do I smell another false flag??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Do I smell another false flag?? Empty
PostSubject: Do I smell another false flag??   Do I smell another false flag?? Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 12:52

US Government Preparing for Biological Attack and Mass Fatalities in America? (with video)

Susanne Posel
Occupy Corporatism

In 2008, a report from the Commission on the Prevention of WMD Proliferation and Terrorism identified a clear and present danger of biological attack in 2013.

The Congressional Committee claimed that Middle Eastern nations like Pakistan were the most likely to be the origination of such an attack against the US or various other points across the globe.

Focusing on Pakistan’s nuclear capability at the time legitimizes naming them as a possible breeding ground for terrorists. The report states that “unless the world community acts decisively and with great urgency, it is more likely than not that a weapon of mass destruction will be used in a terrorist attack somewhere in the world by the end of 2013.”

Terrorists are expected to “obtain and use a biological weapon rather than a nuclear weapon.” This is due to the complexity of transporting a nuclear weapon and the ease by which a biological agent could be introduced into the environment which could wreak untold havoc. Because there is access to biological and nuclear materials that are “poorly secured and thus vulnerable to theft by those who would put these materials to harmful use, or would sell them on the black market to potential terrorists.”

At the time, President George W. Bush used the 9/11 commission to justify his agenda in moving forward with the police state after 9/11 with legislation such as the USA Patriot Act of 2001.

Then Senator Bob Graham explained at a conference that a biological or nuclear attack was expected by the US government to be enacted by a terrorist group from the Middle East and that diplomacy must be the focus of the newly appointed Obama administration to combat this analysis.

Graham said that “the consequences of a biological attack are almost beyond comprehension. It would be 9/11 times 10 or a hundred in terms of the number of people who would be killed.” He explained that in 1918 millions of people were killed by the Spanish Flu that ravaged the globe.

Source:-
http://activist-post-forum.947009.n3.nabble.com/US-Government-Preparing-for-Biological-Attack-and-Mass-Fatalities-in-America-with-video-td4025172.html
Back to top Go down

Do I smell another false flag??
Page 1 of 1