Chemtrail Awareness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemtrail Awareness

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing - Albert Einstein

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

Simple explanation!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Simple explanation! Empty
PostSubject: Simple explanation!   Simple explanation! Icon_minitimeTue 07 May 2013, 07:16

The mother-in-law arrives home from the shops to find her son-in-law boiling with anger and hurriedly packing his suitcase.

"What happened ?" she asks anxiously.

"What happened!! I'll tell you what happened. I sent an email to my wife telling her I was coming home today from my fishing trip. I get home... and guess what I found ? Yes, your daughter, my Rachel, with a naked guy in our marital bed! This is unforgivable, the end of our marriage. I'm done. I'm leaving forever!"

"Calm down, calm down!" says his mother-in-law. "There is something very odd going on here. Rachel would NEVER do such a thing! There must be a simple explanation. I'll go speak to her immediately and find out what happened."

Moments later, the mother-in-law comes back with a big smile on her face.

" I told you there must be a simple explanation .....she didn't receive your E-mail.!"

Back to top Go down

Simple explanation!
Page 1 of 1