Posts : 7627
Join date : 2012-05-29
Location : Manchester UK
|Subject: Should USA Imitate Israel Regarding Water Fluoridation? Sun 22 Sep 2013, 09:37|| |
Should USA Imitate Israel Regarding Water Fluoridation?
Catherine J. Frompovich Activist Post
With Middle East politics all over the board recently, there is very little anyone can agree upon probably, except something that is flying low under the radar. What is it? Israel has decided to stop fluoridation of its municipal water supplies! Here’s the Israeli Supreme Court ruling.
What happened that influenced Israel to terminate a ‘public health project’ after fifteen years of literally poisoning its people?
Israel’s Supreme Court reversed the 1998 law requiring all public water supplies be fluoridated. As a result, fluoridation will stop on April 9, 2014. What will Israel do with any stockpiles of the protoplasmic poison, fluoride? Should they be surrendered and disposed of as a weapon of mass destruction, since it really is a poison? Or, perhaps, Israel could gift it to the USA, where fluoridation has been an ongoing public health poisoning program since 1945.
According to the National Cancer Institute FactSheet,
Interestingly, Israel’s decision came about from the result of two dedicated individuals documenting the dangers of fluoride in water, something U.S. health agencies ignore and even contend have no implication in cancer.  What were the dangers that convinced the Israeli Supreme Court to order fluoridation to stop?
- Quote :
- In 1945, Grand Rapids, Michigan, adjusted the fluoride content of its water supply to 1.0 ppm and thus became the first city to implement community water fluoridation. By 2008, more than 72 percent of the U.S. population served by public water systems had access to fluoridated water. 
Israel’s Health Minister Yael German sent a letter to doctors opposed to stopping fluoridation of public water supplies wherein he said, “It must be known to you that fluoridation can cause harm to the health of the chronically ill, and people who suffer from thyroid problems.” What do you think physicians and dentists in the USA really know about fluoride?
Besides thyroid health problems and damage, fluoride lowers the IQ; causes brittle bones and teeth; plus produces mottling of teeth called fluorosis.  FluorideAlert.org  posts a chart showing the percentage of USA children ages 12 to 15 years old who have dental fluorosis. Incidentally, dental fluorosis rates have been escalating since 1950. There has been a 400 percent increase rate in fluorosis since then! So really, how does fluoride protect teeth when it causes the disfiguration known as mottling?
Mottling of Teeth
Dental Fluorosis Rates in the USA
Above graphics copied from FluorideAlert.org
Fluorosis is an indication of systemic toxicity. Toxic fluoridation chemicals include Hydrofluosilicic acid, Sodium silicofluoride, and Sodium fluoride.  Fluoride accumulates in the teeth, bones, pineal gland, and arteries. Is fluoride a contributory factor to hardening of the arteries?
According to FluorideAlert.org,
If melatonin production is impacted by fluoride, can fluoride be a contributory factor to cancer because it impacts free radical production and damage? Furthermore, is fluoride contributory to sleep problems because of its impact on melatonin?
- Quote :
- In the 1990s, a British scientist, Jennifer Luke, discovered that fluoride accumulates to strikingly high levels in the pineal gland. (Luke 2001). The pineal gland is located between the two hemispheres of the brain and is responsible for the synthesis and secretion of the hormone melatonin. Melatonin maintains the body’s circadian rhythm (sleep-wake cycle), regulates the onset of puberty in females, and helps protect the body from cell damage caused by free radicals. [CJF emphasis] 
Here’s the real scary part about fluoride in the pineal gland:
And still the U.S. CDC/FDA push fluoride as being ‘safe’. Preventing tooth decay—the supposed prophylactic health reason for water fluoridation in the USA—certainly doesn’t make sense when fluoride negatively impacts major glands, e.g., pineal and thyroid; lowers the IQ; causes brittle bones and teeth; and probably is contributing to hardening of the arteries. What kind of health trade-off is that?
- Quote :
- In fact, the calcified parts of the pineal gland (hydroxyapatite crystals) contain the highest fluoride concentrations in the human body (up to 21,000 ppm F), higher than either bone or teeth. (Luke 1997; 2001). 
Regarding fluoride’s lowering the IQ, Harvard published a study confirming the impact of fluoride on the neurological development in children.
Fluoride Action Network Executive Director Paul Connett, PhD, says there are 24 studies that have found the association between fluoride and children’s IQ. Furthermore, Dr. Connett is quoted as saying,
According to National Academies Press,
- Quote :
- An overwhelming number of countries do not fluoridate, including 97 percent of the European population. In fact, over half the people in the world drinking fluoridated water live in the U.S. [CJF emphasis]
Since fluoride impacts the human brain more than folks may have realized, isn’t it about time the citizens of the United States emulate America’s ally in the Middle East, Israel, plus the European Union countries, and other countries that have abandoned water fluoridation, and start a grassroots campaign to stop poisoning their brains?
- Quote :
- Fluorides also increase the production of free radicals in the brain through several different biological pathways. These changes have a bearing on the possibility that fluorides act to increase the risk of developing Alzheimer’s disease. 
So, where does the USA stand with regard to placing a protoplasmic poison, fluoride, into municipal water supplies in relation to other countries? FluorideAlert.com says this:
Isn’t it about time the United States got on the ball and up to speed with the rest of the world regarding fluoride? What do they know that the U.S. CDC/FDA refuse to acknowledge?
- Quote :
- One of the little known facts about this practice is that the United States, which fluoridates over 70% of its water supplies, has more people drinking fluoridated water than the rest of the world combined. Most developed nations, including all of Japan and 97% of western Europe, do not fluoridate their water.