Chemtrail Awareness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemtrail Awareness

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing - Albert Einstein

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional Empty
PostSubject: People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional   People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional Icon_minitimeThu 10 Oct 2013, 15:23

People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional no matter what the CDC or the mainstream press would have you believe.

Take a good look at the first two photos below and ponder why a person with Morgellons disease would have tissue coming out of their body with embossed Arabic numbers on it.  This photo is real and the sample has not been altered in any way. It is available for research and DNA testing.
The perpetrators are not beings from outer space.  They live right here on this planet. This is not the first time that numbered pieces of tissue have been found by sufferers of this diabolical disease.
An interviewer from MSNBC chose to take selected excerpts from a phone conversation with me.  She manipulated my words in a newspaper article to make me sound as though I believed that extraterrestrials were to blame for this disease.  Not true.... 
I was pointedly asked at the very beginning of this interview if I thought that aliens had caused this disease. I did not bring up the subject.  It was rather a trick question.  My answer was that it was possible that materials may have been taken from the space shuttle as a pathogen but I did not say it was probable nor do I think it is the case.
Look around my site.  It has been here for many years and you will not find mention of aliens being the cause of this disease.
Being the trusting soul that I am, I thought I was having a theoretical conversation.  Little did I know that the point of interviewing me was to remove my credibility. OK- I should have known better than to trust the mainstream media, my bad.
If that sort of effort was made to silence a disabled old lady with a website then I must be doing something right. 
I have always maintained that I have many samples and will freely hand them over to qualified scientists.  Funny, but no one has come forward and asked to see even one of them.
All of the health professionals who I know personally have been harassed and discredited for even trying to help this community.  Why would that be?   What evil deed is so protected that they persecute people like my friend Dr. Edward Spencer?
Ed purchased a dermatoscope and offered to looked at the skin of Morgellons patients.  Even worse he saw fibers.  He later learned that vaccines could be a source of health problems to humans. He mentioned these possible problems to other Doctors.
In the end this graduate of Stanford and Yale with 30+ years of medical experience as a neurologist was ostracized and ridiculed by his own profession.  In all those years of practice Dr. Ed Spencer never had a patient who complained.  Go figure-  The evildoers just don't care.
{Dear Ed, Thanks  for caring and trying to help this community.}
Personal Note:
In the end, a number of people with Morgellons have died recently.  Included among those was a dear friend of mine named Karen Whitledge.  She was the amazing person who built this website for me.  She is greatly missed by all who knew her.   See her Dark Shurikin page to see the startling nano device removed from her body.
Many others are very ill and suffering.  This includes family pets, and infants.  How do you explain a delusional infant or pet? 
Dying is not "attention seeking behavior". Morgellons is not a mental illness.  It is a slow agonizing death which is ridiculed on blogs and chat boards by evil creatures who are probably on a payroll.
Please wake up people. Humanity is under attack.  Transhumanism is real.  Please go to YouTube to see an important lecture given by Sofia Smallstorm who had my cooperation in compiling material for this full length video.
From Chemtrails to Pseudo-Life: The Dark Agenda of Synthetic Biology
God Bless Us Everyone
Jan
Photos of Arabic numbers embossed on Morgellons tissue. Tissue as shown was found like this.
This sample was engineered by humans who use Arabic numerals to mark their nanotechnology (quite like a predator marking his territory with urine - only with malicious intent and a greatly inflated Machiavellian ego).
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional Aug%2525207%2525202011%2525203%252520b%252520pattern%252520in%252520skin%252
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional Aug%25207%25202011%25203%2520d%2520pattern%2520in%2520skin
New burn tested fiber photos non-cellulose. Original fiber before burning.  People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional Tue%2520Oct%252011%252002-51-17
Fiber below is the same fiber as above after
 a 30 second with a butane flame.  Outer casing did not burn. A blue polymer fiber ejected from outer fiber. This second smaller teal fiber which also had bulges in it would indicates that a third substance was inserted  within smaller teal fiber.  All fibers are not same.  Some blue fibers are cellulose and others are nanotechnology polymers and carbon.  A double walled nanotube is my best guess.
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional Tue%2520Oct%252011%252002-59-01
Hey CDC do you think this is cotton? Why didn't you find anything like this in your study?
Inside an ulcerous lesion-300x What is that blue speck?
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional Fri%2520Dec%252002%252012-15-13
Cobalt blue plaques seem to form where  blue gel fibers have emptied the material from inside of them. I believe that these plaques mature and become the blue specks.
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional Sun%2520Nov%252020%252004-48-35

Blue speck 450x found in lesion
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional Sat%2520Jan%252021%252001-57-25%25202
Pressed on blue speck above with needle and individual baby fiber forms have appeared.
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional Sat%2520Jan%252021%252001-59-32
More pressing with needle reveals a colony of individual forms. The lifecycle is complete.
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional Sat%2520Jan%252021%252001-59-15

Big red fiber filled with large white cells.
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional Thu%2520Dec%252015%252002-38-35
Two halves of a large fiberball removed from lesion. Clearly, these fibers are not textile threads.
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional 4-3-11d
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional 4-3-11f
Motile (crawling) "sugar snakes" AKA polysaccharide strands next 3 photos.
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional SugarSnakeshand
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional 4-5-11crust-fiber3
Photo of strands above at 400x magnification.
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional Sugarsnake2
Strange tissue found inside a lesion.
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional March_19_2011_15_e
Dictyosetlium-hybrid amoeba form with blue fiber inside.
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional 4-12-11K
Typical crust from lesions with clear fibers growing from it.
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional Mirror9
Red glowing gel-filled fiber.
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional 4-3-11j
Typical crust from lesion with embedded fibers and fiber growth.
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional 4-6-11-5
 Brittle glass-like plaque found by many in lesions.
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional Copy%2520of%25204-12-11Lb
Crust with teal and fuchsia gel fibers.
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional 4-12-11f
The clear or white fibers are growths from the crust itself.

Unusual fiber displaying multiple metallic fibers aligned within.
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional Bluemetallicgrooved3
This is the reverse casing side of fiber above.
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional Bluemetallicgrooved4xx
Typical embedded colored fibers and clear fiber growth on a crust.
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional 41311p

Polymer crust with growth and embedded fibers. Note the texture, shine and unusual structure of a crust on a Morgellons lesion. These fibers were on the inside of the crust.
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional Copy%25202%2520of%25204-12-11g
This hexagon is a nano device that has been identified.  See all of the videos at YouTube by SkizitgestureLink "HERE" for the video with an explanation of this structure.
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional Petersample1
Crust from lesion
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional Mon%2520Dec%252026%252004-29-11
Inside a lesion-250x
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional Les200xb
Inside a lesion-250x
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional Les200xH
Scab from top of Morgellons lesions next 2 photos.  Embedded fibers within the scab/crust are not visible until removed from the lesion. Crust is impermeable and blood residue floats off with an application of hydrogen peroxide to reveal the solid polymer crust.
 People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional 4-16-11e
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional 1-16-11a
More crusts and fibers shown below.
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional 4-5-11crust-fiber6

People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional Copy%2520of%25204-12-11Ixc
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional 4-12-11H
These crusts are a work in progress and are a living form.  Eventually the goo turns into a solid fiber mass.
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional 4-14-11j
Here is an example of a goo covered hair. (the same goo that forms the plaques/scabs) This strand of  hair that was placed on a slide for one year with surprising results.
Hair photo taken the day it was removed.
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional BadhairA-RS
Same hair strand 1 year later inside slide with cover slip.  See all the fibers?
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional 1year%2520slidehair-rs
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional 4-7-11a
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional 4-14-11h
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional Copy%25202%2520of%25204-6a
Take a good look at this crust, there is a gel spider that has formed. Check out the Bio-insects page. "Here"
People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional 4-5-11crust-fiber9
These photos shown above are only a small part of what has been found in Morgellons lesions.  For more detailed information click on any article.
 source:-http://morgellonsexposed.com/index.htm
Back to top Go down

People who suffer from Morgellons disease are NOT delusional
Page 1 of 1