Chemtrail Awareness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemtrail Awareness

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing - Albert Einstein

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demon Baby Won’t Kiss You Unless You Get Your Vaccines!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Demon Baby Won’t Kiss You Unless You Get Your Vaccines! Empty
PostSubject: Demon Baby Won’t Kiss You Unless You Get Your Vaccines!   Demon Baby Won’t Kiss You Unless You Get Your Vaccines! Icon_minitimeSun 03 Nov 2013, 15:07

Demon Baby Won’t Kiss You Unless You Get Your Vaccines! DemonbabyvaxMelissa Melton
Activist Post

These scary billboards are all over town telling people no [whooping cough] vaccination, no kisses. Not sure anyone would even want to be kissed by that creepy baby anyway … Never mind the fact that when whooping cough broke out in Vermont last year, data showed 90% of the children affected had been vaccinated for pertussis and studies show this shot isn’t even very effective.

Really, though, I just think it is meant to try to scare people into getting vaccines using demon baby threats; I mean, why would I want to willingly shoot myself up with potentially brain damaging heavy metals and genetically modified aborted fetal and cow cells just to get kissed by a baby that I would personally run the hell away from if I crossed paths with him in a dark alley at night?

source:-
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/11/demon-baby-wont-kiss-you-unless-you-get.html
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1