Chemtrail Awareness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemtrail Awareness

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing - Albert Einstein

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Geoengineer, Ken Caldeira Suffers Disturbing Memory Loss in Chemtrails Debate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Geoengineer, Ken Caldeira Suffers Disturbing Memory Loss in Chemtrails Debate  Empty
PostSubject: Geoengineer, Ken Caldeira Suffers Disturbing Memory Loss in Chemtrails Debate    Geoengineer, Ken Caldeira Suffers Disturbing Memory Loss in Chemtrails Debate  Icon_minitimeTue 12 May 2015, 11:20

Geoengineer, Ken Caldeira Suffers Disturbing Memory Loss in Chemtrails Debate  Ken-caldeira-captain-chemtrails

Ken Caldeira keeps forgetting that when he worked at a Government weapons lab he discussed “adding pathogens to the clouds” to wage chemical and germ warfare on civilian populations.

By Patrick Roddie –  5/9/2015

I’m worried about my BFF, Ken Caldeira.  Perhaps he huffs nano particulate aluminum, because he keeps forgetting that when he worked at a Government weapons lab he discussed “adding pathogens to the clouds” to wage chemical and germ warfare on civilian populations.
Now his job is to sell the public on the idea that we may have no option but to spray “toxic” chemicals over the entire planet – a decades long covert program that has ramped up to insane levels in recent years.
I questioned him at San Francisco’s Commonwealth Club on May 8th, 2015, the AAAS Annual Meeting in San Jose on February 14th, 2015 and in Berkeley on May 9th, 2013.
It slipped his mind until I played the audio back to him. He also got rather irate and told me to f*** off. (at 8 minutes and 45 seconds in the video.)

Anyway, here are the links to the documents I reference in the video.

http://chemtrailsplanet.net/2015/05/11/geoengineer-ken-caldeira-suffers-disturbing-memory-loss-in-chemtrail-debate/
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1