Chemtrail Awareness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemtrail Awareness

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing - Albert Einstein

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Airline Passengers Told To Lower Shades During Chemtrail Spraying

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Airline Passengers Told To Lower Shades During Chemtrail Spraying  Empty
PostSubject: Airline Passengers Told To Lower Shades During Chemtrail Spraying     Airline Passengers Told To Lower Shades During Chemtrail Spraying  Icon_minitimeMon 06 Aug 2012, 17:53

CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE for COVERT GEOENGINEERING: In 2010 Aerospace Engineers submitted conclusive evidence for Covert Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering, (aka "Chemtrails") in a 336 page report called "CASE ORANGE". The report was commissioned by THE BELFORT GROUP (UK), who held a "CHEMTRAILS SYMPOSIUM" where the conclusions were presented by Aerospace Engineer, Dr. Coen Vermeeren. -- ALSO: The term "chemtrails" is in the text of 2001 legislation (HR-2977) defined as an "exotic weapon".

Source:-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2G6TB2LyEs&feature=player_embedded
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Airline Passengers Told To Lower Shades During Chemtrail Spraying     Airline Passengers Told To Lower Shades During Chemtrail Spraying  Icon_minitimeSun 12 Aug 2012, 12:33

i am a new user here but have folowed the issue closesly for a couple of years now.does anyone here in uk know who the minister in parliament is responsibe to answer any of my questions?and which newspaper would have the b@lls to research the subject its so obvious something is happeneing up there,this is the cloudiest summer i have ever known,funny how i aways see chemtrails very eary in morning and late afternoon,especially here in east midlands.this would have been the hottest summer as we are so close to sun this year,some impreessive solar flares this summer too.but dont worry your govt is protecting you! steve
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Airline Passengers Told To Lower Shades During Chemtrail Spraying     Airline Passengers Told To Lower Shades During Chemtrail Spraying  Icon_minitimeSun 12 Aug 2012, 14:03

Steve,
Thanks for posting on here and addressing this very issue.

I don't know of any one particular MP responsible for the chemtrail issue, nor would I think they even have one, as they all deny the existence of chemtrails!!

Papers and other news outlets are owned by just a couple of people who are all joined at the hip when it comes to covering up the truth. News is anything but truth. I doubt any of them would put up information about this. But I applaud you if you try. Let me know how you get on.

All we can all do as a public is keep on bashing away at our own MP's. This will have more of an impact if everybody would wake up and smell the coffee and do the same. We can't all be wrong afterall.

There are some brilliant videos around at the moment that can't be denied or that we are being sprayed without our consent. This also goes against the Geneva Convention, yet it's still being done!!

Tell as many people as you can about this issue, start slowly as those that aren't awake/aware of chemtrail existence will shut you out as some nutter if you go in too fast. Just plant some seeds and let them come back to you with questions. Only then will you have got through to them and they will want to know more.

I ask all that come through this way to put around the address of this forum.

https://chemtrailawareness.forumotion.co.uk

Not that I want you to do this just for the hits, but that people read through some of these posts and ask questions for themselves. Feel free to pass on anything to anyone you feel will listen.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Airline Passengers Told To Lower Shades During Chemtrail Spraying     Airline Passengers Told To Lower Shades During Chemtrail Spraying  Icon_minitimeSun 12 Aug 2012, 20:52

Steve/Anyone

Refer to the post Air Pollution Contrail/Chemtrail as a continuation to the topic you addressed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airline Passengers Told To Lower Shades During Chemtrail Spraying     Airline Passengers Told To Lower Shades During Chemtrail Spraying  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1