Chemtrail Awareness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemtrail Awareness

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing - Albert Einstein

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

letter from Mom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

letter from Mom Empty
PostSubject: letter from Mom   letter from Mom Icon_minitimeFri 10 Jun 2016, 12:05

"Tee" Boudreaux had finally gone off to college and Marie was a bit lonely for her little boy. She decided maybe she would sit down and write him a letter to catch him up on the goings on back home . . .

Dear Tee Boud,

I am writing dis slow 'cause I know dat you can't read fas'.

We don't live where we did when you lef' home anymore. You poppa read in da paper dat mos' accidents happen within 20 miles from you home . . . so we moved.

I won't be able to send you da address. Da las' family dat lived here took the house numbers when dey lef' so dat dey wouldn't have to change deir address.

Dis place is real nice. It even has a washing machine. I'm not sure if it works too good doe. Las' week I put a load in, pulled da chain, and haven't seen dem clothes since.

Da weather isn't too bad here. It only rained twice last week. Da first time it rained for tree days and da second time for four days.

Da coat you wanted me to send you, your Uncle Steve said it would be a little too heavy to send in da mail wit the buttons on, so we cut dem off and put dem in da pockets.

We got anudder bill from da funeral home. Dey say if we don't make the las' payment on Grandma's grave, up she comes.

Thibodeaux locked his keys in da car yestiday. We were worried because it took him two hours to get me and Clotile out.

You sister had a baby dis morning, but I haven't found out what it is yet, so I don't know if you a aunt or a uncle. If the baby is a girl, you sister is going to name it after me, she gonna to call it Mom.

Uncle Hebert fell in a whiskey vat last week. Some man tried to pull him out, but he fought them off and he drowned. We had him cremated and he burned for tree days.

Tree of you friends went off a bridge in a [url=http://rover.ebay.com/rover/13/0/19/DealFrame/DealFrame.cmp?bm=137&BEFID=31515&acode=142&code=142&aon=&crawler_id=521158&dealId=1E_ZKWsKtUkcRkdFsIwJOA%3D%3D&searchID=&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wayfair.com%2FTrekDecor--Vintage-Pick-up-Truck-Sublimated-Framed-Painting-Print-HAN-012-L1318-K~BREK1164.html%3Frefid%3DDTCPA49-BREK1164&DealName=TrekDecor Vintage Pick-up Truck Sublimated Framed Painting Print han-012&merchantid=521158&HasLink=yes&category=0&AR=-1&NG=1&GR=1&ND=1&PN=1&RR=-1&ST=&MN=msnFeed&FPT=SDCF&NDS=1&NMS=1&NDP=1&MRS=&PD=0&brnId=2455&lnkId=8070676&Issdt=160608051523&IsFtr=0&IsSmart=0&dlprc=21.99&SKU=BREK1164]pick-up truck[/url]. Lil' Thib was driving. He rolled down the window and swam to safety. You two udder friends were in da back. Dey drowned because dey couldn't get da tailgate down.

Dere isn't much more news at dis time. Nutting much has happened.

PS, I was gonna send you some money, but da envelope was already sealed.

Momma Marie

Laughing
Back to top Go down

letter from Mom
Page 1 of 1