Chemtrail Awareness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemtrail Awareness

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing - Albert Einstein

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

Is Weather Geoengineering Working Overtime: Snowfall in Zambia, Africa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Is Weather Geoengineering Working Overtime: Snowfall in Zambia, Africa Empty
PostSubject: Is Weather Geoengineering Working Overtime: Snowfall in Zambia, Africa   Is Weather Geoengineering Working Overtime: Snowfall in Zambia, Africa Icon_minitimeMon 22 May 2017, 19:44

Is Weather Geoengineering Working Overtime: Snowfall in Zambia, Africa Geoengineering-natural-society-1024x533By Catherine J. Frompovich

My dear next door townhouse neighbors are an Indian couple; the husband was raised in Zambia, Africa. His parents still live there.  The other evening while having a neighborly chat off our respective back patios, he told me about the snowfall in Zambia.  What?  He said, “Yes, it is true; I have a photograph.” He had a photograph, which his family emailed, of Zambian children playing in the snow.  What a thrill for those kids!

I could not let that go by without having my readers see it to believe it, so I asked him to email the photo to me.  Well, dear readers, here is the snow in Zambia in photographic proof!  It’s surreal considering the children are not wearing mittens, snowsuits or warm hats, but dressed for tropical weather.

Do we need more proof of what some of those chemtrails probably are all about, i.e., chemically nucleated snow [1].  Tongue-in-cheek, may I offer “What a way to cool the planet!”
Is Weather Geoengineering Working Overtime: Snowfall in Zambia, Africa Zambia-image-1-1024x614
Permission to use granted

Now, take a look where Zambia is located on the world map.  It’s between the Equator and the Tropic of Capricorn—a tropical area! Certainly snow is an unusual weather event in any tropical part of the world at ground level?

For a better understanding about what’s going on with our crazy weather patterns globally, here’s GeoengineeringWatch.org’s article “Geoengineering: Frequency Transmissions And Weather Warfare.”
Man-made clouds formed from chemicals [2] and other toxic ingredients, e.g., aluminum chaff and more, are moved around the sky via ionospheric heaters [3] like HAARP, and there are numerous HAARPs as this map indicates.

Is Weather Geoengineering Working Overtime: Snowfall in Zambia, Africa Zambia-image-3
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1