Chemtrail Awareness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemtrail Awareness

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing - Albert Einstein

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

Miss Annabelle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Miss Annabelle Empty
PostSubject: Miss Annabelle   Miss Annabelle Icon_minitimeMon 01 Oct 2018, 09:15

Miss Annabelle has just returned from her big trip to New York City and is having refreshments on the front porch of her daddy's mansion with her Southern Belle friends. She tells them the stories of her trip as they stare spellbound.

"You just wouldn't believe what they have there in New York City," says Miss Annabelle. "They have men there who kiss other men on the lips."

Miss Annabelle's friends fan themselves and say, "Oh my! Oh my!"

"They call them homosexuals," proclaims Miss Annabelle.

"They also have women there in New York City who kiss other women on the lips!"

"Oh my! Oh my," exclaim the girls. "What do they call them?" they asked.

"They call them lesbians," says Miss Annabelle.

"They also have men who kiss women between the legs, there in New York City," sighs Miss Annabelle.

"Oh my! Oh my! Oh my," exclaim the girls as they sit on the edge of their chairs and fan themselves even faster. "What do they call them?" they ask in unison.

Miss Annabelle leans forward and says in a hush, "Why when I caught my breath, I called him 'Precious'!"
Back to top Go down

Miss Annabelle
Page 1 of 1