Chemtrail Awareness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemtrail Awareness

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing - Albert Einstein

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

A Pilot's Response To The Chemtrail/Contrail Debate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

A Pilot's Response To The Chemtrail/Contrail Debate Empty
PostSubject: A Pilot's Response To The Chemtrail/Contrail Debate   A Pilot's Response To The Chemtrail/Contrail Debate Icon_minitimeThu 21 Jun 2012, 11:57

June 21, 2011
A PILOTS RESPONSE TO THE CHEMTRAIL/CONTRAIL DEBATE

Dr. Jim St. John from Georgia Tech (a supposed “weather researcher” appearing in the news segment link) in my opinion, doesn’t know what he’s talking about. “Typical” contrails do not “linger”* for hours* “depending on different factors”. I’ve been around jet aircraft all my life, as a military dependent, as a weapons system mechanic on fighter-interceptors in the USAF and as a participant in the Air Force Art Program where I managed to secure media orientation rides in the F-4 Phantom– twice, A-7 K Corsair II, F-15 Eagle, and the F-16 Fighting Falcon. In each instance, I was given the opportunity to fly the aircraft. After college, I worked with most of the major defense and aerospace corporations designing and producing conceptual art for advanced aircraft and weapon systems, some of which are still classified today– twenty years later.

“Contrails” (the normal, heat-induced kind from jet engine exhaust) do NOT linger for hours as do the notorious “chemtrails”. There’s a world of difference. If you go up to the DARPA or Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) website and search for terms such as “Aluminum Oxide nanoparticles/ fuel extenders”, you can find papers that were written after conducting this research. Use of these materials has the effect of improving combustion heat and efficiency in the same way Aluminum Oxide nanoparticles dramatically enhance the temperature and explosive yield in Thermate explosives. See: http://www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?Location=U2&doc=GetTRDoc.pdf&AD=ADA483801 Use of nanoparticle Aluminum Oxide as a range-extender does not produce “typical contrails”.

Another research program (Report 20060403509) conducted by the Air Force Research Laboratory between June of 1993 and March of 2001 at Wright Patterson AFB under the Human Effectiveness Directorate, documents the reduced phagocytosis ability of white blood cells (part of the immune system) in laboratory rats who saw long-term exposure to the very particle sizes (40nm to 100 nm) used in chemtrails. Phagocytosis is the process whereby a white blood cell engulfs and absorbs pathogens in the body. By inhibiting such activity, immune system response to pathogens is reduced considerably. (See the attached file.)

As an added example, several civilian studies into long term exposure to Barium nanoparticles (also used in these aerosol campaigns) demonstrated a result of pulmonary fibrosis and gastroenteritis (among other disease processes) in humans and laboratory animals. See one study, (starting at page Cool: http://whqlibdoc.who.int/publications/2001/9241530332.pdf
Furthermore, dumping vast quantities of fine particulate conducting metals like Aluminum Oxide into the atmosphere dramatically raises the electrostatic potential and conductivity of the atmosphere where spraying has occurred, leading to the sudden development of cumulonimbus cloud structures, numerous lightning strikes and forest fires. See: http://www.agu.org/pubs/crossref/2003/2002RG000114.shtml

In July of 2008 and August of 2009, I witnessed exactly this sort of pattern happening here in Northern California: Several days of heavy aerosol spraying immediately prior to a low pressure system passing through my area, the development of the thunderheads and over 8,000 lightning strikes as documented by the Department of Forestry and forest fires up and down the length of California in the Sierra Nevada Mountains that, in the 2009 case, cost the State of California over $25 million to suppress. This is actionable in a Court of Law in my opinion. See also: http://www.carnicom.com/conduct2.htm

Wonder where these incredible storms over the north-central United States in the last two weeks are coming from? Check the sequence of satellite photography for the contiguous 48 States and I think you’ll find they all passed over the northwestern U.S. and California, where these weather systems received heavy doses of aerosol spraying as they passed through our area. I can practically predict when my relatives in Massachusetts will have terrible weather: About five days to a week after we see heavy spraying where I live. That was certainly the case recently.

Source:-
http://www.coalitionagainstgeoengineering.org/pages/45
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1