Chemtrail Awareness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemtrail Awareness

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing - Albert Einstein

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

Welcome to the forum

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Welcome to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the forum   Welcome to the forum Icon_minitimeTue 29 May 2012, 08:37

Welcome to the forum
I hope you will enjoy reading, posting and commenting on the very important chemtrail subject, which effects all of our Earth.

Please share this information with your family, friends and work colleagues.

Remember that chemtrails are real!  This is no conspiracy theory, but actual fact.

Chemtrails effect ALL of us, ....even the fools that are doing the spraying!

There are some really bad toxins sprayed on us everyday.  Aluminum, Barium and Strontium are just some of the ingredients.  Do you want to breathe all this in, I know I don't.

Make a stand.  Contact all the people in your country that can make a change.  Do it today, because if you leave it until tomorrow....it will be too late.  

Let's protect the planet and the planet will protect us.  Kill the world and there will be no bringing it back. This planet is the only one we all live on, so it is beyond important to not kill it, but to preserve it as much as possible.

...and if you feel like it, why not leave a reply of your own to a thread.  

Everybody's welcome to join in.

Welcome to the forum Conspi10
Back to top Go down

Welcome to the forum
Page 1 of 1