Chemtrail Awareness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemtrail Awareness

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing - Albert Einstein

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar

WELL DONE THAT MAN!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

WELL DONE THAT MAN!!! Empty
PostSubject: WELL DONE THAT MAN!!!   WELL DONE THAT MAN!!! Icon_minitimeThu 18 Jul 2013, 17:01

cheers cheers  WELL DONE THAT MAN!!cheers cheers cheers 

I Hereby Resign in Protest Effective Immediately

by Brandon Toy
WELL DONE THAT MAN!!! Stryker-540px

I hereby resign in protest effective immediately.
I have served the post-911 Military Industrial complex for 10 years, first as a soldier in Baghdad, and now as a defense contractor.

I have always believed that if every foot soldier threw down his rifle war would end. I hereby throw mine down.At the time of my enlistment, I believed in the cause. I was ignorant, naïve, and misled. The narrative, professed by the state, and echoed by the mainstream press, has proven false and criminal. We have become what I thought we were fighting against.
Recent revelations by fearless journalists of war crimes including counterinsurgency “dirty” wars, drone terrorism, the suspension of due process, torture, mass surveillance, and widespread regulatory capture have shed light on the true nature of the current US Government. I encourage you to read more about these topics at the links I have provided below.
Some will say that I am being irresponsible, impractical, and irrational. Others will insist that I am crazy. I have come to believe that the true insanity is doing nothing. As long as we sit in comfort, turning a blind eye to the injustices of the world, nothing will change. It is even worse to play an active part, protesting all along that I am not the true criminal.
I was only a foot soldier, and am now a low level clerk. However, I have always believed that if every foot soldier threw down his rifle war would end. I hereby throw mine down.

Sincerely,
Brandon M. Toy
Stryker Engineering Project Management
General Dynamics Land Systems
Sterling Heights, Michigan

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 

NOW JUST GET EVERYBODY ELSE TO DO THE SAME.....

SOURCE:-
http://www.commondreams.org/view/2013/07/16-5
Back to top Go down

WELL DONE THAT MAN!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chemtrail Awareness :: Todays News-
Jump to: