Guide To Medical Terms
1. Artery: The study of Paintings.
2. Barium: What Doctors do when patients die.
3. Caesarean Section: A neighborhood in Rome.
4. Cauterize: Made eye contact with her.
5. Colic: A sheep dog.
6. D & C: Where Washington is.
7. Dilate: To live long.
8. Enema: Not a friend.
9. Fibula: A small lie.
10. Genital: Not Jewish.
11. G.I. Series: Military Ball Game
12. Impotent: Distinguished, well known
13. Labor Pain: Getting hurt at work.
14. Morbid: A higher offer.
15. Nitrates: Cheaper than day rates.
16. Node: Was aware of.
17. Outpatient: A person who has fainted.
18. Pap Smear: Fatherhood Test.
19. Post Operative: Letter Carrier
20. Recovery Room: Place to do upholstery.
21. Seizure: Roman Emperor.
22. Tablet: Small table.
23. Terminal Illness: Getting sick at the airport.
24. Urine: Opposite of "You're out".