Chemtrail Awareness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemtrail Awareness

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing - Albert Einstein

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

A few Quickies

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Admin
    Admin

A few Quickies Empty
    PostSubject: A few Quickies   A few Quickies Icon_minitimeSat 08 Sep 2012, 08:46

Warning: These jokes may offend you....if so, too bad.

Some guy just knocked on my door selling raffle tickets for poor black orphans.

I said, “Fuck that – knowing my luck, I’d win one!”

Wife says to husband, “If you start riding that new bicycle I bought for you to work, we can get rid of the second car.” He replies, “If you suck my dick and let me cum on your face, we can get rid of the nanny!”

What’s the difference between an illegal Mexican and ET?
    ET looked better, smelled better, learned English, didn’t claim benefits, had his own fucking bike, and wanted to go home!

A guy gets a call from the police telling him that his house was robbed. The offenders had also consumed all of his beer and had raped his wife.

A moment of silence passes and the guy says, “I can’t believe they fucked my wife after only five beers!”

Got this text from my brother recently. It read. “Can I stay at your house for a while? The ol' Lady kicked me out after she caught me measuring my cock.

It just reaches the back of her sister’s throat!”

Thinking back, I really should have ran – but you don’t get offers like that every day.

Sorry for not calling you on New Years, I just got out of jail. I got locked up for punching the fuck out of this idiot at a party.

In my defense…when you hear an Arab counting down from 10,
    your instincts kick in.

I saw a fortune teller the other day. She told me I would come into some money. Last night I fucked a girl called Penny – is that spooky or what?

The missus asked me, “When you’re on a boys only trip away, do you think about me?”
    Apparently “Only to stop myself from coming too quickly” wasn’t the right answer. lol!
    Back to top Go down

A few Quickies
    Page 1 of 1