Chemtrail Awareness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Chemtrail Awareness

The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch and do nothing - Albert Einstein

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics

yearly physical

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

yearly physical Empty
PostSubject: yearly physical   yearly physical Icon_minitimeWed 20 Mar 2013, 13:19

A 90 year old man goes in for his yearly physical. All of his tests come back with normal results. The doctor says to Henry, " Henry, everything looks great. How are you doing mentally and emotionally? Are you at peace with God?

Henry replies, "God and I are tight. He knows I have poor eyesight, so He's fixed it so when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, poof! The light goes on. When I'm done, poof! The light goes off."

"Wow, that's incredible," the doctor says.

A little later in the day, the doctor calls Henry's wife. "Ethel," he says, "Henry is doing fine! But I had to call you because I'm in awe of his relationship with God. Is it true that he gets up during the night, and poof! ... the light goes on in the bathroom, and when he's done, poof! ... the light goes off?"

"Oh sweet Jesus" exclaims Ethel. "He's peeing in the refrigerator again!"
Back to top Go down

yearly physical
Page 1 of 1